These games are anticipating games coming out in October 25 and November 8. What I rather prefer is Call of Duty modern warfare 3.It is talking about before World War 3. for abbreviation for Modern Warfare 3 is MW3. The online multi player is similar to MW2 but add more details and newer items to make the game more interesting. Battle field 3 has online multi player also but will it be better then mw3?. When I saw the both trailer they were awesome to me for shooting games, but sometimes they make the trailer s look so good that sometimes there not really a cool game to purchase. What I mean about cool is something that you like and enjoy playing it for a various amount of time.
What I know so far is that MW3 made a new mode is call survival mode is basically how long you could last when the wave gets harder and harder which you could play with other people around the world which that makes more fun with friend setting a goal every time they play. In Battle field 3 they set up a beta so they could try to convince you wanna buy it. Which I was playing it I thought it was okay because you could ride vehicles but as you see the effects when you shoot some one is different because it takes about a little amount of bullets to finish him off and the radar or map is not really helpful to find your teammates or enemies,because is hardly noticeable which I think is might be irritating . campaign is pretty much the same thing when there is some main characters to fight and defend there self. Mw3 graphics are updated. Battle Field 3 graphics had a huge improvement I thought that it was cool for the company of Battlefield 3 to made graphics seem it was real but I am not letting mw3 down.
As you realize the game play for both games battlefield 3 is plain out BORING and boring is people is just watching, with no smile on there face and no excitement. But mw3 has a well good graphic game play and there was cliff hangers and a lot smile through there face of the fans which there all probably gamers. MW3 is going to be big huge history. I saw the mw3 online multi player game play it was a competition and there was money on the line Which they chose the best teams around the world to vs. the games that infinity ward made is cod, cod 2,cod4 MW,cod MW2, and if you admire those then you must like MW3. www.battlefield.com/Battlefield3 www.callofduty.com/mw3

http://MegaStoon.Com/?share=65314
ReplyDelete